Google Pixel has been the most anticipated devices of 2016. If you already got one out of Pixel or Pixel XL then you’re in pure luck as you can enjoy the new Pixel specific features offered by Google.
Some of them are:
- Pixel Launcher: A unique Pixel device specific launcher with beautiful transitions and a stunning app drawer.
- Pixel Wallpapers: This year Google did a great job with wallpapers. Wallpaper picker and Live Earth Wallpaper is the main sort of attraction.
- Pixel Colors: Unique system-wide colors that give Pixel devices a majestic look.
- Google Assistant: Google Assistant is Google’s latest iteration of a virtual assistant. It’s considered as an upgrade or an extension of Google Now – designed to be personal – as well as an expansion of Google’s existing “Ok Google” voice controls.
- Pixel Boot Animation
- and much more
Developers have released many ports to get Pixel like experience on non-Pixel devices. But so far, there hasn’t been anything developed or ported that can bring pure Pixel experience on a non-Pixel device.
But we Nexus 6P users are in advantage because of our proficient and highly-talented developers overs XDA.
Digitalhigh, a Recognized Developer over XDA developed a ROM that will give you pure Pixel experience on your Google Nexus 6P. Here are some of its features:
- 100% Custom Aroma Installer
- All apps 100% up-to-date at the time of release
- Retain ROM Odex for performance
- Based on latest Official Google NMF26F release
- DM-Verity disabled
- Data encryption optional
- Pixel Launcher
- Pixel Wallpaper Applications (Picker, Live Earth, Live Data, etc.)
- Pixel Wallpapers set as default picker in settings
- Pixel Colors system-wide in framework-res, settings, systemUI, documentsUI
- Pixel animation in navbar
- Google Assistant
- Pixel System sounds
- Pixel Boot animation
- UNLIMITED GOOGLE PHOTOS STORAGE
- SystemUI has rounded icons for everything
- CameraNX with ZSL feature
- Night Light feature enabled
- Navbar tuner enabled
- Install latest stock Google vendor/radio/bootloader image
- Put ROM ZIP on device
- Flash ROM
- Select your options in installer