This warning is made intentionally by Moto so that they can discourage users to modify the factory restrictions of the phone.
All you need to do is to follow this few lines tutorial and you’ll be able to get rid of this warning on your Moto G4 Plus.
Remove “Unlocked Bootloader Warning” on Moto G4 Plus
Download the following files:
- Install MotorolaDeviceManager_2.4.5.exe
- Extract Mfastboot.zip file on desktop
- Extract moto-g4-plus-logo.zip in Mfastboot folder
- Turn off your mobile
- Then turn it on again by holding Volume down button + power button at the same time for 6 sec and release it when you see the bootloader. Now plug your device into your PC.
- Now navigate to the fastboot folder which you extracted earlier. Press shift key + right click in that folder. It will open a command window there.
- Now type the following command and hit enter:
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
Now you will never see the unlocked bootloader warning ever again. Feel free to ask your questions in the comments section below.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.